Early 2019, Airborne Oil & Gas was awarded with a contract from OCEANEERING for the supply of 4 km TCP Flowline for Angola. The field is located approximately 40 km offshore in water depths of 60 m. Under this contract, Airborne Oil & Gas will provide OCEANEERING with a 7.1” ID, 159 bar design pressure platform to platform TCP Flowline for water injection.
The TCP Flowline is delivered on two AOG T&I reels and will be installed from an OSV with J-tube pull-though at both platforms. The TCP Flowline is non-corrosive, lightweight, flexible, spoolable with a small minimum bend radius and can be terminated at any location along the pipe. In this case it allows for fast topside end fitting termination after J-tube pull-trough. This provides the end user with project value in lower total installed cost through cost effective transportation, smaller J-tubes, while de-risking the project schedule.
Key system characteristics
- Delivered on two AOG T&I reels
- Installed from an OSV with J-tube pull through at both platforms
- Non-corrosive, lightweight, flexible
- Spoolable with a small minimum bend radius
- Terminated at any location along the pipe
- Allows for fast topside end fitting termination after J-tube pull-through
- Lower total installed costs through cost-effective transportation and smaller J-tubes
- Inner Diameter: 7.1"
- Pressure rating: 159 bar
- Water depth: 60 m
- Length: 4 km