Our TCP Jumpers, Spools, Flowlines and Risers significantly reduce cost in SURF packages, with impact beyond the subsea scope, enabling operators to develop reserves at lower cost, for longer:
- Flexible well jumpers and spools reduce cost by up to 60% through lower pipe, transportation and installation cost. The flexible TCP Jumper does not require any metrology
- TCP Flowlines are fast and easy to install at lowest cost, with simplified riser pull in and fast offshore termination
- With the use of high performance composites, Airborne Oil & Gas design risers that withstand operational temperatures beyond 100 Degrees C and working pressures of 10.000 psi. This is achieved while reducing hang off weights of the riser by 70% compared to the traditional solution with rigid or Flexible risers
- The lower hang-off weights of the TCP Riser reduce the load on the FPSO or production floater, reducing the cost and size of riser balconies, riser pull-in and mooring systems, leaving more capacity for core hydrocarbon processing functions
- The total lack of corrosion, combined with a state of the art integrity monitoring approach, ensures continuous operation at lowest operating cost possible
Airborne Oil & Gas currently develops free hanging TCP Risers for Pre-Salt developments in Brazil.
Subsea Well Intervention
Airborne Oil & Gas provides the world’s only high-pressure pipe that combines a smooth bore with high collapse resistance and flexibility.
Our product range for the subsea well intervention market doubles the capability of RLWI vessels and improves the uptime of medium and heavy intervention vessels by providing a qualified, field- proven and reliable fluid conduit. For Riserless Light Well Intervention (RLWI), our pipe products increase the capability and effectiveness of RLWI, reduce the cost of intervention and enable increased oil recovery. For medium and heavy intervention, our TCP Hose product enables monobore operations while increasing uptime.
We supply the following products for subsea well intervention:
- TCP Jumper for the vital connection between main conduit (drillpipe, coiled tubing or downline) and the wellhead, injection skid or well stimulation tool
- TCP Downline as the main free hanging conduit, for high flowrates, fast and lightweight operation
- TCP Hose as the main conduit clamped to the riser or pod wire in medium or heavy intervention