TCP is highly competitive in the deepwater riser market compared to Flexible Pipe and Rigid Steel.
- TCP Riser enables free hanging catenary solution as preferred by Petrobras. Other configurations such as steep wave or riser towers are possible also
- 50% top tension reduction results in FPSO benefits such as simpler riser pull in, riser balcony, mooring system and increased gas handling capacity
TCP has a strong competitive advantage in lengths up to 5km when compared to carbon steel.
- Highly competitive compared to carbon steel up to 5km, up to 10km compared to CRA steel
- Less seabed preparation required
- Comparison favorable against Zaplock and welded carbon steel