Bachelor / HBO
About the job
The role of the draughtsman is making technical drawings and supporting the project engineering team with subcontractor management within commercial projects. You apply your draughting and engineering skills to support in the supply of full fit-for-purpose TCP solutions for the Oil & Gas industry.
Providing support to the project engineering team making technical drawings in 3D CAD. This includes detailed part design of TCP ancillaries, full assemblies of TCP on reel and as installed in offshore constructions. Furthermore, support is provided to the project engineering team in the procurement process for TCP ancillaries. This includes making technical specifications and technical management of subcontractors.
Skills and experience
• Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
• At least 5 years working experience in a similar role and industry.
• Excellent 3D CAD skills.
• Experience with CREO V2, V4 & V6.
• Experienced in technical subcontract management of equipment and ancillaries.
• Familiar with Oil & Gas industry and its design codes.
• Good command of the English language (written & spoken) is essential. Dutch is advantageous.
• Good IT-literacy, especially in MS Office.
• We offer you a role within a dynamic, growing and innovative company.
• You will work in a pleasant, open and challenging work place with enthousiastic colleagues.
• Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience.
• Airborne Oil & Gas has its own pension scheme.
• We offer 32 holidays based on fulltime employment.
• Office location: IJmuiden.
Before entering into an employment agreement, Airborne Oil & Gas demands that (potential) employees apply for a VOG (Declaration on Behavior).
Airborne Oil & Gas (AOG) designs and manufactures the world's most advanced composite pipe systems for the offshore industry. Our brand-new, world-scale manufacturing facility near Amsterdam, the Netherlands, will enable us to meet the fast growing demands of our global customer base and offers room for further expansion. Our unique and proprietary technology is a key enabler for complex on- and offshore applications. It allows our clients to develop fields in deeper waters and significantly reduce time and costs for well intervention and operation in the most aggressive and demanding environments. Our client base consists of almost all major oil companies, service companies and leading contractors around the globe.
Require further information?Contact