Bachelor / HBO
Manufacturing / Production
About the job
As a Control Systems Engineer you guarantee the availability of our production installations and you are at the basis of modifications to the installations to improve the installation availability. You develop new, or you update existing production machines- and lines by adding functionality or to expand existing functionalities. Based on your knowledge and experience you know how to quickly resolve faults. You are responsible for the design and implementation of modifications to the (control) systems on site.
In this position you work closely with engineers, maintenance and production personnel and you report to the Team Lead Manufacturing Technology. You have a varied range of tasks, that involve development of Control Systems, instruments, PLC coding, MES. You will also assist the Maintenance department with troubleshooting and improvement.
Skills and experience
• 10+ years of experience on industrial automation and controls
• Experience with Beckhoff and Zenon interface is a pré
• Education and experience
• Controls or Electrical engineering
• Factory/manufacturing/production experience is must
• Changing jobs is GOOD, 3-4 companies would be optimal
• Some keywords: PLC, DCS, LCS, PID, various communication protocols, SCADA, SPC, system architecture.
• Keen on physics, data analysis and reporting
• Motivated candidate, analytical skills, and fast learning ability
• The candidate will be working in a multidisciplinary team, where his/her task would to be to robustly develop and integrate the automation and controls for the production lines, i.e., holistically software and hardware (Sensor – Controller – Actuator).
• Communication skills: Complex concepts into simple and clear message.
About the company
Airborne Oil & Gas (AOG) designs and manufactures the world's most advanced composite pipe systems for the offshore industry. Our brand-new, world-scale manufacturing facility near Amsterdam, the Netherlands, will enable us to meet the fast growing demands of our global customer base and offers room for further expansion. Our unique and proprietary technology is a key enabler for complex on- and offshore applications. It allows our clients to develop fields in deeper waters and significantly reduce time and costs for well intervention and operation in the most aggressive and demanding environments. Our client base consists of almost all major oil companies, service companies and leading contractors around the globe.
Require further information?