The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of projects in time, within budget and to the client's satisfaction. The Project Manager is responsible for all matters pertaining to the project and the execution of that project in accordance with the contract and the project's HSE, quality, schedule and financial goals. You will have the responsibility for the financial and technical success of the project and all deliverables produced and will be accountable to the internal or external client for the project team's performance. The Project Manager reports directly to the Head of Projects.
Key Result Areas:
• Delivery - in time, within budget and to the contract's requirements.
• Leadership - used to taking the lead and focus on objectives and results in multidisciplinary teams.
• Communication - excellent communication and networking skills to interact with clients, subcontractors, IVB's, the project team, senior management and other project stakeholders.
• Project Management - familiar with: contract management, scope of work, project controls, project execution, procurement, risk management, financial management and the establishment and communication.
• Single point of responsibility - overseeing; safety, budget, schedule, quality and technical integrity of the entire project scope.
Skills and experiences
• Minimum of five years' experience as a (Engineering) Project Engineer/Manager in a complex technical environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of technologies used in a subsea and offshore engineering is a strict requirement, experience in riser/flowline design and installation is considered as a benefit.
• Good project management skills using leading methodologies and processes.
• Experienced in reviewing contractual documentation.
• A team player who is focused on getting results and who has strong analytical skills
• Good command of the English language and preferably other languages.
• Excellent communication and networking skills to interact with peers, senior management, project team members, etc.
Master degree of a Technical University.
Competences and attributes
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
• Demonstrate ownership and focus on delivery.
• Commercially focused on finding pragmatic solutions.
• Strong analytical skills combined with a holistic mind-set.
• Strong technical background and ability to interact on complex technical levels.
• Sets clear priorities and focuses time and energy on important priorities.
• Consistently demonstrates a smart business mind and the intellectual curiosity about new and better ways at AOG.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment (no 9 to 5 mentality).
• Commitment to AOG policies towards safety, integrity and business ethics.
• Ability to positively and effectively communicate with client, stakeholders and project team members.
• Willingness to travel frequently on a world-wide basis.
• We offer you a role within a dynamic, growing and innovative company.
• You will work in a pleasant, open and challenging work place with enthousiastic colleagues.
• Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience.
• Airborne Oil & Gas has its own pension scheme.
• We offer 32 holidays based on fulltime employment.
• Office location: IJmuiden.
Before entering into an employment agreement, Airborne Oil & Gas demands that (potential) employees apply for a VOG (Declaration on Behavior).
Airborne Oil & Gas (AOG) designs and manufactures the world's most advanced composite pipe systems for the offshore industry. Our brand-new, world-scale manufacturing facility near Amsterdam, the Netherlands, will enable us to meet the fast growing demands of our global customer base and offers room for further expansion. Our unique and proprietary technology is a key enabler for complex on- and offshore applications. It allows our clients to develop fields in deeper waters and significantly reduce time and costs for well intervention and operation in the most agressive and demanding environments. Our client base consists of almost all major oil companies, service companies and leading contractors around the globe.