About the job
You are responsible for the definition and control of all the parameters that determine the quality of our product (Thermoplastic Composite Pipe) in our continuous composite production process. You ensure that the production process runs with the required efficiency (output) and the right quality (product performance). This is an allround function that requires global understanding of all the main engineering elements: process, equipment, controls and process modelling. Furthermore you have an understanding of statistical process control and the methods of Lean Manufacturing.
• Define and coordinate cost-effective manufacturing campaign plans.
• Define machine hardware setup and manufacturing parameters.
• Define composite material processing recipes and limits including hardware configuration selection.
• Be part of a team that develops the net generation of production equipment.
• Continuously monitor the process including Critical To Quality (CTQ) parameters.
• Perform data analysis and trending.
• Perform non-conformity handling and NCR reduction projects.
• Perform Continuous Improvement projects.
Skills and experience
• Bachelor's degree in composites, materials science or aeronautical engineering.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Fundamental knowledge of composie properties, manufacturing methods, constituent behavior.
• Experience with polymer processing is a pré (example injection moulding or extrusion)
• Strong analytical skills, including statistical analysis.
• Hands-on attitude and willing to work in, both the office and on the production floor.
• Good communication skills, written and verbal.
• Good command of the English language and sufficient command of Dutch is beneficial.
• We offer you a role within a dynamic, growing and innovative company.
• You will work in a pleasant, open and challenging work place with enthousiastic colleagues.
• Salary indication will be based on your relevant knowledge and work experience.
• Airborne Oil & Gas has its own pension scheme.
• We offer 32 holidays based on fulltime employment.
• Office location: IJmuiden.
Before entering into an employment agreement, Airborne Oil & Gas demands that (potential) employees apply for a VOG (Declaration On Behavior).
About the company
Airborne Oil & Gas (AOG) is a young and dynamic company that designs and manufactures high-end Thermoplastic Composite Pipe(TCP) for the oil and gas industry. The head office is neear Amsterdam in the Netherlands, with offices in Houston and Kuala Lumpur. The company is constantly developing. We are a young multinational, operating worldwide and currently employing 16 nationalities. TCP is a revolutionary product that enables Airborne Oil & Gas to become an important supplier to the oil and gas industry. The application of TCP allows for change of the current ways of working and eneables more cost efficient project execution. The atmosphere at AOG is enterprising, pioneering and collegial. Together we are building a unique product.
You will be part of the Manufacturing Engineering Team. The team is a multi-disciplinary team of engineers that carries out and optimises the TCP manufacturing processes and works closely with the production operators and engineers alike.