TCP Jumpers provide a dependable, non-collapsible and flexible connection with the seabed
In hydraulic intervention, scale squeeze and acid stimulation, the vital connection is the link between the main conduit and the wellhead, or injection skid. Today’s solutions such as HCR hoses are not up to the task and fail regularly. Our TCP Jumper is the solution for anyone searching for a dependable and durable subsea connection; it is the only high pressure pipe available in the market today that combines a smooth bore with high collapse resistance and flexibility.
The TCP Jumper offers the following advantages
- Collapse resistance to 3,000 metres water depth combined with smooth bore
- Flexible, can be manipulated by remotely operated vehicle (ROV)
- Highest flowrate due to smooth bore and monolithic wall
- Strong enough to disengage the emergency quick disconnect
- Durable, strong coating designed to sustain rough offshore handling
The TCP Jumper can be repaired offshore including coating repair and re-termination.
Stock and rental offering for fast and project-specific delivery
We manufacture TCP Jumpers in sizes ranging from 1 inch 15ksi, to 2.5 inch 10 ksi, and larger sizes up to 7.5 inch ID. For fast and rental delivery we offer the following products:
- We supply 2 inch TCP Well Jumpers at 15 ksi based on CF/PVDF
- We hold 2 inch 10 ksi TCP Jumpers in stock for fast delivery
- We have a rental fleet consisting of 1 inch, 15 ksi, and 2 inch 10 ksi TCP Jumpers
Ancillaries & deployment
The TCP Jumper is supplied with all relevant ancillaries:
- Bend stiffeners
The TCP Jumper is delivered on a transport drum that does not support pressure testing.